The cost of attendance budget, also referred to as the cost of education, is an estimate of the total amount of money it will cost a student to attend school per academic year. The cost of attendance budget may include tuition and fees, books and supplies, loan fees, an allowance for food, housing and transportation, as well as miscellaneous or personal expenses. It may also include extraneous costs not directly related to the completion of a student’s course of study, such as car payments and cell phone bills. The cost of attendance budget varies, depending on the program of study and the length of enrollment. The table below shows a listing of estimated tuition per academic year for full-time KIU students who attend fall, spring, and summer semesters.
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
|Degree Program||Registration Fee||Tuition||Length of Studies|
|Doctorate||$180||$16,500||27 – 36 Months|
|Doctor of Medicine (MBBS)||$180||$15,300||6 Years|
|Masters||$90||$10,500||12 – 24 Months|
|Postgraduate Diploma||$90||$3,550||12 Months|
|Bachelor’s||$60||$6,240||27 to 36 Months|
|Top Up Bachelor’s||$60||$2,184||12 Months|
|Fee Type||Amount||When Due||Comments|
|Registration Fee||$60, $90 & $180||Applying for Admission||NON-REFUNDABLE|
|Publication Fee||$80||Per Article||Non-refundable|
|Transcript Fee||$10||Whenever Requested||Free Copy at Graduation|
|Research Fee||$100 / $250 / $500||End of Program||Bachelor / Masters / Ph.D. Rates|
|Graduation Fee||$100||End of Program||Graduation Package etc.|
|Mail Service (DHL)||$100||Optional||Optional|
|Accommodation||$650 / Year||Once||For on campus students only|
- The above tuition fee does not include functional fees and other university requirements fees
- All tuition is only paid to accounts issued to you by the finance director by email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Email all payments to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com and request a KIU Finance Department receipt.
Always request an invoice of payment from firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Complete tuition paid at once or first tuition installment of annual fee must be paid within 30days of admission and should be greater than or equal to 30% the annual tuition.
- Tuition balance can be paid in monthly or quarterly installments. Request tuition payment plan from finance department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Institutional Refund Policy applies to students who drop from a course. The student must submit a written notice of withdrawal to the Financial Officer. The refund will be based on the following withdrawal dates:
- Application fee is NON-refundable.
- On the date of payment and before the start of the class: 100%
- Within the first three days of payment and of classes: 70%
- From the 4th to the 7th day of payment and of classes: 50%
- After the first week of payment and classes: 0%