KIU partners with international organizations accrediting independent study programs and some international NGO’s and training agencies. Such as independent organizations involve in health and healthcare programs, professional business studies, engineering, leaderships and developmental organizations.
Learning Management Center (LMC)
An educational institution with student handling capabilities and necessary financial muscle is highly preferred. The centre should be willing to advertise in Newspaper, Radios and Social Media effectively to reach out to student groups. The centre is expected to maintain academic and performance records of students till the course completion. Aiming to make your business travel across the borders? Then you have come to the right place. KIU brings your Business across the world through attractive proposals.
Our Expectations :
- Center should advertise (through Newspapers, Social Media and Radios ) in the region to reach out to the students
- Should coordinate with the students for admitting them for the program
- Should maintain the academic records and performances of the students till the course completion
- Should address the queries of the students in regards to the process with KIU
General Norms for Establishing Learning Management Center:
Center should have the following criteria:
- Experience in Running an educational institution
- Experience in counseling students for admissions in Universities
- Should have sound financial background
Study Center (SC)
A study center is expected to have adequate infrastructure and faculty to deliver the program effectively and to provide learner support services for all enrolled students. The center should be ideally run by persons with sound experience in handling school or college level teach. Explore the new possibilities of international marketing with KIU. We offer exciting proposals which is challenging and need penetrating into the international marketing arena with vigor and passion which not only proves beneficial to the university but also, gives study centers a launch pad to cross the borders.
Norms for Establishing Study Center:
- To ensure effective delivery of program and to provide learner support services a Study Center must be operated by the persons having good experience in handling school or college level teaching
- The Study Center should be hosted by the well-established institutions, trust, society or company
- The Study Center must have adequate faculty and infrastructure facilities
- The utilization of extremely stipulated staffs and infrastructure will guarantee better operation of the center
- The center has to pay the affiliation on receiving the Letter of Intent from the university henceforth the MOU would be signed
An educational institution with all-inclusive infrastructure such as lab facilities, teaching aids, tutors etc., is best suited to run KIU’s programs effectively. KIU offers excellent academic and co-curricular opportunities to help prepare students for the new challenges of being a global citizen. Our program is a path for a degree at a high ranked University in USA, UK, Australia, Asia and other countries. The institution is expected to identify, counsel and forward students to university. Capacity to advertise locally and with sufficient financial background is a prerequisite to partner with us in running the Premed Pathway programs.
Today’s world requires graduates who are both academically and cross-culturally prepared in order to succeed in a diverse and multicultural world. KIU offers excellent academic and co-curricular opportunities to help prepare students for the new challenges of being a global citizen. Our program is a path for a degree at a high ranked University in USA, UK, Australia, Asia and other countries.
KIU America American University offers Global pathway program for the students who aim to do their graduation in a top ranked universities. This is a first step toward reaching the goal of achieving a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a high ranked Universities. While completing this program successfully the students will have all the abilities and skills, to get into the chosen graduate degree of a top ranked university.
Global Pathway Program
Non Science students, those who are interested to pursue their Career in Business, Humanities & liberal Arts need to tap this stream of courses. These courses offer guaranteed entry to a specific degree that the student wish to pursue, provided that the student achieve the grades required. These courses are intended for students who are studying in the education systems of countries that are not recognized for direct entry to a degree/university/Country of their choice.
VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRES
The partnering training centre is expected to have adequate infrastructure and faculty to deliver the unique vocational programs offered exclusively by KIU America Career College. The program is valid around the globe. The centre should establish tie-up with hospitality in the locality to run the laboratory models. The partner is also expected to conduct exams for the programs in support with KIU America. In an effort to bring the business to a new extended levels, KIU has launched KIU America Career Platform to equip the graduates with Additional Qualifications that supports their main qualification.
Teaching and Accessibility:
In order to partner with us, the Vocational Center should meet the following Criteria:
- Should have the Own faculty to deliver the curriculums of KIU.
- Should have the local tie up with the hospital to run the laboratory models.
- Should conduct the exams for the programs on the support of KIU.
- To resolve the queries of the students during the academic processes.